Find your home among other aging-network colleagues from a variety of disciplines across Georgia. We work together to improve the lives of older Georgians, expand the gerontology workforce & provide opportunities to further our skills.
Join Now! The Cost is Low and the Benefits are Rich!
GGS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to the GGS Membership Database
- Member Discounts for GGS Educational Events, Including the Annual Conference
- Access to Previous GGS Webinars
- Access to the GGS Mentorship Program
- Access to GGS Scholarships
- Monthly GGS Connector Newsletters
- Networking Opportunities
- Guest Blogs on the GGS Website
- Advocacy Updates
- Ability to Nominate Individuals for Awards and GGS Board Positions
- Voting Privileges
Learn more about why GGS is right for YOU.
HOW DO I BECOME A GGS MEMBER/RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP?
All interested people, organizations, or businesses are invited to apply for membership to the Georgia Gerontology Society. We have several categories available.