Become a member of GGS today! Find your home among other aging-network colleagues from a variety of disciplines across Georgia. We work together to improve the lives of older Georgians, expand the gerontology workforce & providing opportunities to further our skills. Join now, the cost is low and the benefits are rich!
GGS Membership Benefits
- Access to the GGS Membership Directory
- Member Discounts for GGS Educational Events throughout the year, including the Annual Conference
- Access to Previous GGS Webinars
- Access to the GGS Mentorship Program
- Access to GGS Scholarships
- Monthly GGS Connector Newsletter
- Networking Opportunities
- Guest Blogs on GGS Website
- Advocacy Updates
- Ability to Nominate Individuals for Awards and GGS Board Positions
- Voting Privileges
How do I Become a GGS Member?
All interested people, organizations, or businesses are invited to apply for membership to the Georgia Gerontology Society. We have several categories available.
- General Membership – $60/year; $160/3 years
- Retiree – $25/year; $65/3 years
- Student – $25/year
- Organization (Non-Profit/Govn’t: includes 5 participants with eligible benefits) – $200/year
- Organization (For-Profit: includes 5 participants with eligible benefits) – $300/year
How do I Renew my GGS Membership?
Renewing your membership is easy. Choose either the printable application or renew online.